MORTGAGE INTEREST RATE LOCK ADVISORY
November 21, 2016, 7:45 AM PT
- 1-15 Day Close: LOCK
- 16-30 Day Close: LOCK
- 31-45 Day Close: LOCK
- Recommendations can change throughout the day.
- Click for current Lock Advice
Reverse Mortgages Provide Senior Financial Security.
- Average 30-Yr FRM, up 0.37 points to 3.94% on 11-17-16
- Rate Price Based on 3% MBS, Down -0.18 Point. \
- DJI Stocks - Currently, $18,895.19, Up $27.26 0.14%
- Asian & European Stock Market Indexes Up 0.193%
- Crude Oil (WTI) - Currently, $47.00, Up $1.31
- Gold 1 Ounce - Currently, $1,217.70, Up $6.20
MARKET REPORTS & ANALYSIS
- Rate Lock Advisory. Rates are improved this morning. LOCK on any price improvement.
- Today's Market Data: No market moving news expected Monday.
- Friday's Mortgage Market: prices for rates based on Mortgage Backed Securities (MBS) closed up 0.54 point in a volatile day
- 30-year fixed-rate mortgage (FRM) averaged 3.94 percent with an average 0.5 point for the week ending November 17, 2016, up from last week when it averaged 3.57 percent. A year ago at this time, the 30-year FRM averaged 3.97 percent.
- Monday AM Brief
- Less than 1 year left for more than 200K HARP eligible borrowers
- Major trade groups urge Congress to renew two major homeowner tax provisions
- HUD: FHA MMI Fund is 'Financially Sound'.
- Housing starts see greatest leap in nearly a decade
- Beware CFPB "mystery shoppers"
- Financial planners warming to reverse mortgages
- Fannie and Freddie Lowering Underwriting Barriers
- Mortgage Brokers are Grabbing a Larger Market Share
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It is already tomorrow in Australia. ~ Charles Schulz
Cyber criminals are hacking email accounts and sending emails with fake wiring instructions. These emails are convincing and sophisticated. Always independently confirm wiring instructions in person or via a telephone call to a trusted and verified phone number. Never wire money without double-checking that the wiring instructions are correct.