MORTGAGE INTEREST RATE LOCK ADVISORY
November 22, 2016, 7:45 AM PT
- 1-15 Day Close: LOCK
- 16-30 Day Close: LOCK
- 31-45 Day Close: LOCK
- Recommendations can change throughout the day.
- Click for current Lock Advice
Reverse Mortgages Provide Senior Financial Security.
- Rate Price Based on 3% MBS, Down -0.09 Point.
- DJI Stocks - Currently, $18,982.06, Up $25.37 0.13%
- Asian & European Stock Market Indexes Up 0.842%
- Crude Oil (WTI) - Currently, $47.95, Down ($0.29)
- Gold 1 Ounce - Currently, $1,210.50, Down ($2.10)
MARKET REPORTS & ANALYSIS
- Rate Lock Advisory. Rates are improved slightly this morning. In this current market LOCK on any price improvement.
- Today's Market Data: No market moving news expected Tuesday. Except possibly FOMC Minutes at 11:AM PT,
- Monday's Mortgage Market: prices for rates based on Mortgage Backed Securities (MBS) closed down 0.21 point.
- 30-year fixed-rate mortgage (FRM) averaged 3.94 percent with an average 0.5 point for the week ending November 17, 2016, up from last week when it averaged 3.57 percent. A year ago at this time, the 30-year FRM averaged 3.97 percent.
- Monday AM Brief
- Personal Data for Thousands Revealed on HUD's Site
- Major trade groups urge Congress to renew two major homeowner tax provisions
- HUD: FHA MMI Fund is 'Financially Sound'.
- Housing starts see greatest leap in nearly a decade
- Beware CFPB "mystery shoppers"
- Financial planners warming to reverse mortgages
- Fannie and Freddie Lowering Underwriting Barriers
- Mortgage Brokers are Grabbing a Larger Market Share
It's Black Friday and mall is packed with shoppers and Frank can't find his wife.
He goes up to a very attractive woman and says, "Excuse me, can you help me? I cannot see my wife, and I know that she is here in the shopping mall somewhere. Can you just talk to me for a couple of minutes?"
The attractive woman replies, "Why?"
Frank comes back with, "Because every time I talk to a beautiful woman, my wife materializes out of thin air."
Cyber criminals are hacking email accounts and sending emails with fake wiring instructions. These emails are convincing and sophisticated. Always independently confirm wiring instructions in person or via a telephone call to a trusted and verified phone number. Never wire money without double-checking that the wiring instructions are correct.