Trivia question answers for Tuesday November 22, 2016
1. What French artist was only 4 feet 11 inches tall due to injuries and a genetic disorder? Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
2. What ocean separates North America from Europe? Atlantic
3. What was the name of the shipwrecked boat on "Gilligan's Island"? S.S. Minnow
4. Who was the only US presidential assassin to die in the electric chair? Leon Czolgosz
Trivia questions for Wednesday November 23, 2016
1. What signature tune of Glenn Miller's orchestra was originally called "Now I Lay Me Down to Weep"?
2. In what country is the holy city of Mecca?
3. Who had a multi million best seller with "(How much Is) That Doggie In The Window"?
4. Where did Abraham Lincoln give his historic speech?
Enjoy your day!