Trivia question answers for Thursday November 24, 2016
1. What is the name of Dennis the Menace's dog? Gnasher
2. The island country of Cyprus lies within what water body? Mediterranean Sea
3. Besides "Hey Jude", what other Beatles song title begins with the word "Hey"? Hey Bulldog
4. In the human body, what is produced by the Islets of Langerhans? Insulin
Trivia questions for Friday November 25, 2016
1. Which US author penned the novels "Of Mice and Men" and "East of Eden"?
2. Trenton is the capital of which US state?
3. On "The Beverly Hillbillies" TV show what was the name of Jethro's mother?
4. What was the leading cause of death in the late 19th century?
Enjoy your day!