On 750 feet of magnificent beachfront in exclusive Bal Harbour, the ultra-luxury One Bal Harbour offers tower estate homes and grand penthouses from 2000 to more than 8000 sq. ft. The units have 270-degree views of the Haulover Park, the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal.
Private elevators take residents directly to their foyers, and they’re soon enveloped in an ambience where every effort has been made to combine luxury, comfort and practicality into a perfect manifestation of the Miami condo lifestyle. The 10 ft. ceilings and floor to ceiling windows contribute to the feeling of openness, and expansive balconies extend the living area even farther. All materials, features and fixtures have been carefully selected to enhance the One Bal Harbour living experience, and nowhere is that more evident than in the kitchens. Granite countertops and back splashes highlight the custom Poggenpohl cabinets and top-of-the-line appliances by Wolf, Sub-Zero and Miele. In the master bathroom, an infinity-edge Kohler tub and European-style glass shower doors make a design statement all their own.
At the top of a long list of resort-style features, a 10,000-square-foot spa, managed by L’Institut de Guerlain Paris, provides a wide range of personal services. A world-class gourmet restaurant overlooks the water, and there are also two private oceanfront swimming pools. There’s museum-grade art on display in the common areas and some residential units.
The Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour is a Miami-beach resort which is one of the most sought-after plush hotels in this part of the United States. It is also regarded as one of the finest wedding venues in Florida State. The Ritz Carlton BAL Harbour combines the stylishness of superior service with fascinating amenities. It is found along the unspoiled areas of sand and ocean that have been attracting foreign and domestics for many years. The five-star hotel is a few minutes away from the center of Miami. Everything, from the delicious and fresh cuisine, extravagant spa as well as the outdoor heated swimming pool makes the Ritz-Carlton BAL Harbour a destination of choice.
The Ritz-Carlton BAL Harbour has garnered the nod of many guests since it opened in 2008 primarily for its excellent 24-hour concierge service; the best bathrooms in the whole of Miami, the largest suites among all hotels in this high-end destination; 52-inch TV flat screens and surround-sound speakers. And, free car service from the hotel to the opulent shops in BAL Harbor.
Luxury Estate Broker Associate
ONE Sotheby's International Realty
Miami and South Florida Best Developments
Yuliya Kachko ONE Sotheby’s International Realty presents the latest best oceanfront projects in Miami and South Florida. Click on the link below to see the detailed information on the Luxury condos for sale, penthouses for sale Miami, preconstruction condos in Miami and new development projects in South Florida. Also see below complete list of the best oceanfront new development opportunities in Miami and South Florida.
- Prive Aventura - Expected completion 2017.
- Marina Palms – Expected completion 2016.
- Bellini Williams Island - Completed January 2014.
- Echo Aventura – Completed January 2016.
Oceana Bal Harbour – Expected completion 2017.
St Regis Bal Harbour – Recently Completed in 2012.
- ONE Bal Habour - Recently renovated. Completed in 2007.
- Majestic Tower Bal Harbour
Park Grove – Expected Completion 2018.
Grove at Grand Bay – Recently Completed 2016.
- Grovenor House Coconut Grove - Recently Complete 2016.
- Paramount Fort Lauderdale - Expected completion late 2016.
- The Auberge Beach - Expected completion 2017.
- Trump Hollywood - Completed in 2009.
- Diplomat Hollywood - Completed in 2006.
- Hyde Beach – Expected completion 2017.
One Thousand Museum – Expected completion in 2018.
Missoni Baia – Expected completion 2018.
One River – Expected completion 2019.
- Aston Martin Residences - Expected completion 2021.
- Eighty Seven Park - Expected completion 2017.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Miami Beach - Expected completion 2016.
- L'Atelier Miami Beach - Expected completion 3rd quarter 2017.
- Faena Versailles Classic - Expected completion 2018.
- Faena Versailles Contemporary - Expected completion 2018.
- Faena House – Recently Completed 2016.
- Setai Miami - Completed 2004.
- Fasano Shore Club Miami Beach - Expected completion 2018.
- 1 Hotel & Homes – Recently Completed 2016.
- Edition Residences – Recently Completed 2016.
- Beach House 8 – Recently Completed 2016.
- Bath Club - Completed 2005.
- Carillon Miami Beach - Completed 2007
- Regalia Miami - Opened June 2014.
- Acqualina - Completed 2006.
- Mansions at Acqualina - Opened January 2016.
- Porsche Design Tower - Expected completion 2016.
- Chateau Beach Residences – Recently completed in 2016.
- 400 Sunny Isles - Opened early 2016.
- Jade Signature - Expected completion 2017.
- MUSE - Expected completion 2017.
- Turnberry Ocean Club - Expected completion 2018.
- Armani Residences - Expected completion late 2017.
- Estates at Acqualina - Expected completion in 2020 Phase A.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Sunny Isles Beach - Expected completion 2018.
- Aurora Sunny Isles – Expected completion 2019.
- Parque Towers – Expected completion 2017.