Trivia question answers for Saturday November 26, 2016
1. Where was wonder woman born? Paradise Island
2. Dodoma is the capital of which African Country? Tanzania
3. In the TV show "The Simpsons", what is the name of Homer's half brother? Herb
4. Cushat, Rock and Stock are all types of what creature? Doves
Trivia questions for Sunday November 27, 2016
1. Whose still-life painting, "Rideau Cruchon et Compotier", sold for $60.5 million in 1999?
2. Which US president was born in Milton, Massachusetts?
3. What is the atomic number of tin?
4. What team won the 2011 NBA Championship?
Enjoy your day!