Miami has set up the pace of luxury real estate. There are so many private condos coming up everywhere in the city and particularly along Collins Avenue. The region has shown a lot of potential in property investment and the best of the best investors have turned their attention to it. When you talk of big monies, you see the rich guys. Recently, the Fendi Chateau Surfside has completed and more options for luxury housing are now available. It’s an outstanding structure that you have never seen anywhere else. The waving terraces of glass that appear blue from afar are fascinating. It’s a whole new level of architecture and functional to the clients. Its birth means a lot to the industry as more clients flow into Miami Beach to grab some space in it.
Style like no other
Many of the luxury condos will go up as a block. That’s the case with many condos along the Collins Avenue of the Miami Beach. Fendi chateau makes things different and that’s perhaps why it’s worth consideration. It doesn’t go up much but only some 12 floors. Living in this building is not like living in any other building. The lifestyle is special. The design and the décor is not locally obtained but from New York based lifestyle management firm. Not only is the appearance one of the greats but the services are also quality.
Just by the first visual of the new building, one will realize that the structure is of real quality. You don’t need anyone to tell you about the features as that is crystal clear. Elevators are in plenty and placed conveniently. If you are the study man, there is a library area set aside for you. The atmosphere there is silent and ideal for studies. There is also a business center with a wide array of services for those who might need it. A media center or private cinema as well as a kids club are there as well. Others including a spa, storage space and the fitness center up there facing the sea. The fact that the structure is the neighbor of the sea makes the view up there breathtaking.
An idea from the best
The best ideas come from the best professionals. Basically, the completed Fendi chateau building is an idea like no other around Miami. The building was designed by Arquitectonica, a world renowned company. That’s the external design. On the inside, Fendi with the assistance of Fanny Haim are responsible for interior design. From the external outlook to the internal design, you cannot find any errors other than appreciate those behind the whole thing. Wait until you get an opportunity to spend some time at the Fendi Chateau and you will feel like spending the rest of your life there.
Luxury Estate Broker Associate
ONE Sotheby's International Realty
Miami and South Florida Best Developments
Yuliya Kachko ONE Sotheby’s International Realty presents the latest best oceanfront projects in Miami and South Florida. Click on the link below to see the detailed information on the Luxury condos for sale, penthouses for sale Miami, preconstruction condos in Miami and new development projects in South Florida. Also see below complete list of the best oceanfront new development opportunities in Miami and South Florida.
- Prive Aventura - Expected completion 2017.
- Marina Palms – Expected completion 2016.
- Bellini Williams Island - Completed January 2014.
- Echo Aventura – Completed January 2016.
Oceana Bal Harbour – Expected completion 2017.
St Regis Bal Harbour – Recently Completed in 2012.
- ONE Bal Habour - Recently renovated. Completed in 2007.
- Majestic Tower Bal Harbour - Completed 1998.
- Bellini Bal Harbour - Completed 2005.
- Park Grove – Expected Completion 2018.
Grove at Grand Bay – Recently Completed 2016.
- Grovenor House Coconut Grove - Recently Complete 2016.
- Paramount Fort Lauderdale - Expected completion late 2016.
- The Auberge Beach - Expected completion 2017.
- Trump Hollywood - Completed in 2009.
- Diplomat Hollywood - Completed in 2006.
- Hyde Beach – Expected completion 2017.
One Thousand Museum – Expected completion in 2018.
Missoni Baia – Expected completion 2018.
One River – Expected completion 2019.
- Aston Martin Residences - Expected completion 2021.
- Eighty Seven Park - Expected completion 2017.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Miami Beach - Expected completion 2016.
- L'Atelier Miami Beach - Expected completion 3rd quarter 2017.
- Faena House – Recently Completed 2016.
- Setai Miami - Completed 2004.
- Fasano Shore Club Miami Beach - Expected completion 2018.
- 1 Hotel & Homes – Recently Completed 2016.
- Edition Residences – Recently Completed 2016.
- Beach House 8 – Recently Completed 2016.
- Bath Club - Completed 2005.
- Carillon Miami Beach - Completed 2007.
- W Miami Beach - Completed 2007.
- Glass Miami Beach -Completed 2016.
- Continuum Miami Beach - Completed 2002.
- Apogee Miami Beach - Completed 2008.
- Murano Grande - Completed 2003.
- Icon Souh Beach - Completed 2005.
- Portofino Tower - Completed 1997.
- Murano at Portofino - Completed 2002.
- Il Villaggio - Completed 1999.
- Regalia Miami - Opened June 2014.
- Acqualina - Completed 2006.
- Mansions at Acqualina - Opened January 2016.
- Porsche Design Tower - Expected completion 2016.
- Chateau Beach Residences – Recently completed in 2016.
- 400 Sunny Isles - Opened early 2016.
- Jade Signature - Expected completion 2017.
- MUSE - Expected completion 2017.
- Turnberry Ocean Club - Expected completion 2018.
- Armani Residences - Expected completion late 2017.
- Estates at Acqualina - Expected completion in 2020 Phase A.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Sunny Isles Beach - Expected completion 2018.
- Aurora Sunny Isles – Expected completion 2019.
- Parque Towers – Expected completion 2017.
- Jade Beach - Completed 2008.
- Jade Ocean - Completed 2009.
- Turnberry Ocean Colony - Completed 2007.
- Trump Royale - Completed 2008.
- Trump Palace - Completed 2006.