Real estate is never the same when Porsche Design Tower at Sunny Isles joins the league. The building is completely at its own level and the first of its kind anywhere else in the world. It has set the pace for other developers to think outside the box and transform the world to a whole new level. We have been using elevators for human traffic only. At Porsche Design Tower, elevators are for both the residents and their cars. There is no other building with such a capacity of innovation. You just want to live in heaven where even the cars climb the sky.
Many are for the idea that Donald Trump has made the impossible happen by beating the odds on his way to the top office in USA. While that is true, there are other people who deserve equal credit. Gil Dezer is the man to thank for the erection of the new tower in town. He is a developer of the Porsche Design Group and a pronounced investor in South Florida. The funds from this man have shown more value for money as the impossible concept now becomes very much possible. Many would go for basement parking and sky apartments but Gil Dezer wants things to be done a different way; an approach of the future. You don’t have to move out of your car until you get to your private home up in the sky. The glass elevators ensure that the journey up is comfortable as you enjoy the view of the sea out.
Adequate room for residences and their cars
Having to ride up with your car on Porsche Design Tower doesn’t mean that the space is limited up there. In fact, the design only says that everything is convenient. With a total of 132 apartments, you will enjoy picking the kind of private residence you want at whatever level. To have a wide range of choice, book early enough as the tower gets completed this year. 3, 4 and 5 bedroomed apartments are available with each having at least 2 parking spaces. Robot lifts will be deployed to do the job of hoisting the cars with residents in to their respective apartments. It’s truly heaven having your garage with you at the fifty seventh floor.
Things are not yet complete if we don’t touch on the amenities. Well, being the place to be, Porsche Design Tower is not left behind in amenities. Apartments have private amenities including private swimming pools around the extensive terrace, private elevators, outdoor kitchens, floating car garages and much more. The view while up there is breathtaking. Other services are also provided including delicious foods at restaurants, theater rooms, golf simulators, racing simulators for 4 cars, the beach and other concierge services. Whether in the bathroom, the kitchen, the bedroom or sitting room, the interior décor is superb.
It might take decades for a building of Porsche Design Tower to come up anywhere else. For now, we celebrate the structure at Collins Avenue.
Luxury Estate Broker Associate
ONE Sotheby's International Realty
Yuliya Kachko ONE Sotheby's International Realty Specialties Include: Sunny Isles Oceanfront Condominiums, Bal Harbour Oceanfront Condominiums, Miami Beach Oceanfront Condominiums, South Beach Oceanfront Condominiums, Hallandale Beach Oceanfront Condominiums, Hollywood Oceanfront Condominiums, Fisher Island Oceanfront Condominiums and waterfront single family home communities including Miami Beach Homes, Star Island Homes, Palm Island Homes, Indian Creek Homes, Sunset Islands Homes, Venetian Islands Homes, Pinetree Drive Homes, La Gorce Island Homes, Allison Island Homes, Golden Beach Homes, Hollywood FL Homes, Bal Harbour Homes.
Miami and South Florida Best Developments
Yuliya Kachko ONE Sotheby’s International Realty presents the latest best oceanfront projects in Miami, penthouses for sale Miami, preconstruction condos in Miami and South Florida. See below some of the best oceanfront real estate developments in Miami.
- Prive Aventura - Expected completion 2017.
- Marina Palms – Expected completion 2016.
- Bellini Williams Island - Completed January 2014.
- Echo Aventura – Completed January 2016.
Oceana Bal Harbour – Expected completion 2017.
St Regis Bal Harbour – Recently Completed in 2012.
- ONE Bal Habour - Recently renovated. Completed in 2007.
- Majestic Tower Bal Harbour - Completed 1998.
- Bellini Bal Harbour - Completed 2005.
- Park Grove – Expected Completion 2018.
Grove at Grand Bay – Recently Completed 2016.
- Grovenor House Coconut Grove - Recently Complete 2016.
- Trump Hollywood - Completed in 2009.
- Diplomat Hollywood - Completed in 2006.
- Hyde Beach – Expected completion 2017.
One Thousand Museum – Expected completion in 2018.
Missoni Baia – Expected completion 2018.
One River – Expected completion 2019.
- Aston Martin Residences - Expected completion 2021.
- Eighty Seven Park - Expected completion 2017.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Miami Beach - Expected completion 2016.
- L'Atelier Miami Beach - Expected completion 3rd quarter 2017.
- Faena House – Recently Completed 2016.
- Setai Miami - Completed 2004.
- Fasano Shore Club Miami Beach - Expected completion 2018.
- 1 Hotel & Homes – Recently Completed 2016.
- Edition Residences – Recently Completed 2016.
- Beach House 8 – Recently Completed 2016.
- Bath Club - Completed 2005.
- Carillon Miami Beach - Completed 2007.
- W Miami Beach - Completed 2007.
- Glass Miami Beach -Completed 2016.
- Continuum Miami Beach - Completed 2002.
- Apogee Miami Beach - Completed 2008.
- Murano Grande - Completed 2003.
- Icon Souh Beach - Completed 2005.
- Portofino Tower - Completed 1997.
- Murano at Portofino - Completed 2002.
- Il Villaggio - Completed 1999.
- Regalia Miami - Opened June 2014.
- Acqualina - Completed 2006.
- Mansions at Acqualina - Opened January 2016.
- Porsche Design Tower - Expected completion 2016.
- Chateau Beach Residences – Recently completed in 2016.
- 400 Sunny Isles - Opened early 2016.
- Jade Signature - Expected completion 2017.
- MUSE - Expected completion 2017.
- Turnberry Ocean Club - Expected completion 2018.
- Armani Residences - Expected completion late 2017.
- Estates at Acqualina - Expected completion in 2020 Phase A.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Sunny Isles Beach - Expected completion 2018.
- Aurora Sunny Isles – Expected completion 2019.
- Parque Towers – Expected completion 2017.
- Jade Beach - Completed 2008.
- Jade Ocean - Completed 2009.
- Turnberry Ocean Colony - Completed 2007.
- Trump Royale - Completed 2008.
- Trump Palace - Completed 2006.