Trivia question answers for Sunday November 27, 2016
1. Whose still-life painting, "Rideau Cruchon et Compotier", sold for $60.5 million in 1999? Paul Cezanne's
2. Which US president was born in Milton, Massachusetts? George Bush Sr.
3. What is the atomic number of tin? 50
4. What team won the 2011 NBA Championship? Dallas Mavericks
Trivia questions for Monday November 28, 2016
1. How many symphonies did Beethoven write?
2. After Central Park was completed, New York City's 4th Avenue, above 32nd Street, was renamed what?
3. How many colors are there in the spectrum?
4. What is the Latin word for poison?
Enjoy your day!