Trivia question answers for Monday November 28, 2016
1. How many symphonies did Beethoven write? Nine
2. After Central Park was completed, New York City's 4th Avenue, above 32nd Street, was renamed what? Park Avenue
3. How many colors are there in the spectrum? Seven
4. What is the Latin word for poison? Virus
Trivia questions for Tuesday November 29, 2016
1. What does the double-0 indicate in 007?
2. In which country was the Rosetta Stone found?
3. In which 1966 science fiction film did Stephen Boyd star alongside Raquel Welch?
4. What artificial sweetner based on sucralose was introduced in 1999?
Enjoy your day!