- Scottsdale Events December 2016 -
It is hard to believe December is almost here! And with December comes a jam-packed schedule of events, concerts, performances and so on. This is the first of two posts. This one is more general and the second one will be more holiday-focused.
Here is a selection of a few of the things coming up next month:
- Tempe Festival of the Arts - December 2nd - 4th - Over 300 artists will be in attendance showcasing their talents. There will also be a Kid Zone, live entertainment and more.
- Jim Gaffigan - December 3rd - One of our favorite comedians will be in town performing at the Comerica Theater. Two showtimes are being offered.
- F.Q. Story Home Tour - December 3rd -4th - Fans of architecture and history will enjoy this self-guided tour of homes in the F.Q. Story Historic Neighborhood. These homes were built in the 1920's-1940's and represent various architectural styles.
- The Snow Queen - December 3rd- 18th - The inspiration for Frozen comes to the stage at the Herberger Theather in December and will be performed by the Center Dance Ensemble.
- Mamma Mia at the Gammage - December 6th - 11th - Flashback to your Abba days and enjoy Mamma Mia, one of the most popular musicals of recent time.
- Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - December 9th and 10th - The legendary singer and his band will be in town for two nights to perform at the Celebrity Theater.
- Dave Koz & Friends - December 14th - Dave Koz will be coming to the Mesa Arts Center and will be joined by musical talents including Valerie Simpson, Jonathan Butler and Kenny Lattimore.
- Cirque de la Symphonie - December 16th - 18th - The Phoenix Symphony will perform while talented artists, contortionists, dancers and more interpret the music with their cirque performances.
- Arabhorse Farm Tour - December 29th - January 1st - Are you a fan of majestic Arabian horses? If so, many of the local Arabian horse farms will opening their doors over this four-day tour event.
- Fiesta Bowl and Fiesta Bowl Parade - December 31st - The Fiesta Bowl will be back at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale. Prior to that, the Fiesta Bowl Parade will take place at 10AM starting on Central Avenue.
As always, this is just a partial list, so feel free to add any other events in the comment section.
Disclaimer: Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.