Trivia question answers for Tuesday November 29, 2016
1. What does the double-0 indicate in 007? License to kill
2. In which country was the Rosetta Stone found? Egypt
3. In which 1966 science fiction film did Stephen Boyd star alongside Raquel Welch? Fantastic Voyage
4. What artificial sweetner based on sucralose was introduced in 1999? Splenda
Trivia questions for Wednesday November 30, 2016
1. What original literary work was the movie "The Door in the Floor" based on?
2. Marbella is a resort on which Spanish coast?
3. What New York landmark is nicknamed "The Crossroads of the World"?
4. Which element in the periodic table is named after a titan of Greek myth?
Enjoy your day!