Trivia question answers for Thursday December 1, 2016
1. Who employs Alfred Pennyworth as a butler? Bruce Wayne
2. What is the world's largest landlocked country by land area? Kazakhstan
3. In the movie "Rebel Without A Cause", who dies in the chicky race? Buzz
4. Facebook was first limited to students at what university? Harvard
Trivia questions for Friday December 2, 2016
1. Who titled his 1989 autobiography "Holy Cow"?
2. What country is the Mekong Delta located in?
3. Who directed the film "Ordinary People"?
4. In which game might you "peg out"?
Enjoy your day!