If you're thinking about Cincinnati new construction homes, and in particular a Cincinnati new construction patio home, you might not realize it but you NEED a buyer's agent to help you through the process!
1. The builder's rep works FOR the builder, NOT you. They'll help you through the process, but at the end of the day never doubt who has their ultimate loyalty.
2. A buyer's agent that works new construction knows ALL your choices. That's especially critical with specialty homes like Cincinnati patio homes. With a half dozen different names used by the builders, finding the RIGHT new construction patio home for your needs isn't as simple as a quick Internet search.
3. A buyer's agent that routinely works with new construction knows the process. What happens when and the "look out for this" things that can derail a smooth experience for you as a buyer.
4. A buyer's agent understands the things that impact resale. We know, your just now building a new home and we're already thinking about SELLING it? But part of our role is to help provide you the information to make the best choices for today AND tomorrow.
5. If there's a dispute with the builder, would you rather have that fight yourself or have someone who routinely handles disputes taking care of it for you?
6. A buyer's agent can be an additional pair of eyes & ears, protecting your best interests. And since we see 100s of homes every year, make suggestions that will help you enjoy your home even more!
7. A buyer's agent doesn't cost you a dime extra! Our fees are built into the builder's overhead. And fact is the Cincinnati Home Builder's Association rules prohibit offering you a "better" deal or otherwise discouraging you from having your own representation.
Ready to discuss further? Just give Bill a call at 513-520-5305 and we can discuss how we can help match you with the right community!
Serving the Cincinnati patio home market,
Liz and Bill aka BLiz
P.S. Need help selling your home? We don't just help home buyers, we also help home sellers of all types of housing, not just patio homes.