With 650 feet of pristine beach, the twin towers of Turnberry Ocean Colony at Sunny Isles Beach, built in 2006-2007, offer 260 private residences from 2 to 5 bedrooms. They are really spacious in size, with the smallest unit being over 2200 sq. ft. of living space. Each tower has 37 floors and has a private elevator access for every residence. Surrounding the buildings are well maintained landscaped grounds with beautiful plants and native palms.
Turnberry Ocean Colony is a gated property with a full time security personnel on site. One of the significant features that separates Turnberry Ocean Colony from other developments is its magnificent 35,000 sq. ft. private club and wellness spa. Other great amenities are a fine dining restaurant, beach and pool café with full time attendees, fitness center, a residents’ lounge, and a cigar room.
Each residence has a flow through plan with magnificent panoramic views of the ocean, the Intracoastal and the Miami skyline. European kitchens with custom Snaidero cabinets and the top-of-the-line appliances.
Turnberry Ocean Colony has a perfect location. Just a steps away from the Haulover park and Marina, within a few minutes drive from Bal Harbour, Aventura Mall, finest restaurants and Miami’s nightlife.
As of today, Turnberry Ocean Colony has 32 properties for sale (12% of the overall units in the building) and 14 units for rent (5% of the overall units in the building). Average price of sold units in the past is $1,101 per sq. ft. with $447 per sq. ft. being the lowest and $2,800 per sq. ft. being the highest (for the Cabana). Average Maintenance cost in Turnberry Ocean Colony is $1.02 per sq. ft. In the year of 2016 five total units have been sold in Turnberry Ocean Colony with average price of $836 per sq. ft. which is 50% down from the total units sold from the last year and a little over 14% down in price per sq. ft. from the year of 2015.
Please contact Yuliya Kachko Group with ONE Sotheby's International Realty for any information on Turnberry Ocean Colony.
Yuliya Kachko ONE Sotheby’s International Realty presents the latest best oceanfront projects in Miami, penthouses for sale Miami, preconstruction condos in Miami and South Florida. See below some of the best oceanfront luxury condos in Miami.
- Prive Aventura - Expected completion 2017.
- Marina Palms – Expected completion 2016.
- Bellini Williams Island - Completed January 2014.
- Echo Aventura – Completed January 2016.
Oceana Bal Harbour – Expected completion 2017.
St Regis Bal Harbour – Recently Completed in 2012.
- ONE Bal Habour - Recently renovated. Completed in 2007.
- Majestic Tower Bal Harbour - Completed 1998.
- Bellini Bal Harbour - Completed 2005.
- The Palace Bal Harbour - Completed 1994.
- Park Grove – Expected Completion 2018.
Grove at Grand Bay – Recently Completed 2016.
- Grovenor House Coconut Grove - Recently Complete 2016.
- Trump Hollywood - Completed in 2009.
- Diplomat Hollywood - Completed in 2006.
- Ocean Palms - Completed in 2006.
- Apogee Hollywood - Completed in 2013.
- Hyde Beach – Expected completion 2017.
One Thousand Museum – Expected completion in 2018.
Missoni Baia – Expected completion 2018.
One River – Expected completion 2019.
- Aston Martin Residences - Expected completion 2021.
- Eighty Seven Park - Expected completion 2017.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Miami Beach - Expected completion 2016.
- L'Atelier Miami Beach - Expected completion 3rd quarter 2017.
- Faena House – Recently Completed 2016.
- Setai Miami - Completed 2004.
- Fasano Shore Club Miami Beach - Expected completion 2018.
- 1 Hotel & Homes – Recently Completed 2016.
- Edition Residences – Recently Completed 2016.
- Beach House 8 – Recently Completed 2016.
- Bath Club - Completed 2005.
- Carillon Miami Beach - Completed 2007.
- W Miami Beach - Completed 2007.
- Glass Miami Beach -Completed 2016.
- Continuum Miami Beach - Completed 2002.
- Apogee Miami Beach - Completed 2008.
- Murano Grande - Completed 2003.
- Icon Souh Beach - Completed 2005.
- Portofino Tower - Completed 1997.
- Murano at Portofino - Completed 2002.
- Il Villaggio - Completed 1999.
- Regalia Miami - Opened June 2014.
- Acqualina - Completed 2006.
- Mansions at Acqualina - Opened January 2016.
- Porsche Design Tower - Expected completion 2016.
- Chateau Beach Residences – Recently completed in 2016.
- 400 Sunny Isles - Opened early 2016.
- Jade Signature - Expected completion 2017.
- MUSE - Expected completion 2017.
- Turnberry Ocean Club - Expected completion 2018.
- Armani Residences - Expected completion late 2017.
- Estates at Acqualina - Expected completion in 2020 Phase A.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Sunny Isles Beach - Expected completion 2018.
- Aurora Sunny Isles – Expected completion 2019.
- Parque Towers – Expected completion 2017.
- Jade Beach - Completed 2008.
- Jade Ocean - Completed 2009.
- Turnberry Ocean Colony - Completed 2007.
- Trump Royale - Completed 2008.
- Trump Palace - Completed 2006.