Winter officially arrives in just two days and 2017 arrives in less than two weeks. Are you thinking about selling your home in the Charlotte, NC metro area this fall? Before you put your house on the market, check out Carolinas Realty Partners' Winter 2017 Seller's Guide edition of "Things To Consider When Selling A Home."
The Winter 2017 edition of "Things To Consider When Selling A Home" will provide information on some 20 timely topics home sellers should consider before selling their homes, which include the following:
- 5 reasons to sell your home this winter and not wait until spring.
- How the lack of listings is slowing down the housing market.
- How buyer demand contiues to outpace the available inventory of homes for sale.
- The "great" news about rising prices.
- Why using an agent is so important when selling your home and 5 reasons why you should not FSBO (for-sale-by-owner).
- Home sale prices over the past year.
- 5 demands to make of your real estate agent + 2 things you don't need to hear from your listing agent.
- Why you shouldn't wait to move up now to the house you always wanted.
- The role access plays in getting your home sold.
- How to get the most money from the sale of your home.
.... and more!
Contact Carolinas Realty Partners if we can answer any questions you might have about the Charlotte metro housing market or about what listing your home for sale might entail.
And if you're thinking about buying a Charlotte area home after you sell this winter, check out our Winter 2017 Buyer's Guide to "Things To Consider When Buying A Home."