Christmas and Hanukkah are almost here, time is running out, and you haven’t completed your holiday shopping. Don’t panic! We have ideas to help you! Time is short, so let’s jump right in!
1. Don’t over-think when you shop! It’s the thought that counts, and to complete your gift-giving list, you’ll need to make some quick decisions. Buy it. Gift-bag it. Drop it off.
2. Last-minute shipping costs an arm and a leg. But if you have recipients who live at a distance and you don’t want to disappoint them, expedited shipping and overnight mail can come to the rescue. You still need to act fast, though.
Note: Supposed 2-3 day “Priority Mail” through the U.S. Postal Service is generally useless when you get very close to the holidays. It is lower priority than “Express Mail” and actual delivery time depends on the volume of mail and distances involved. It still has its place, which we’ll talk about next…
3. Better late than never! If expedited shipping and/or personal delivery aren’t feasible, the next best thing is to use priority mail or UPS Ground services. Include a brief, hand-written note or card, saying that while the gift might have been delayed, the good wishes are always there.
4. Gift ideas! See who comes to mind as you browse this list, and put names to items:
- Travel mug
- Travel umbrella
- Hand lotions/lip balms
- Movie theater gift card/ticket voucher
- Restaurant gift card
- Chain store gift card
- Bird feeder and seed
- Tote bag and coupon case
- Kitchen utensil set
- Baking pan and box mix
- Recipe book
- Heavy-duty flashlight
- Household tool kit (screwdrivers, measuring tape, level, hammer, ect)
5. If you know your recipient’s dietary needs and preferences, gifts like fruit, nuts, candy, wine and baking mixes are good options. When in doubt, a gift card is a better option.
6. No money, no time? A holiday card with a brief, handwritten note expresses good wishes for very small cost.
We hope these ideas are useful to you! Pressed for time? Let RealSupport help with your social media, listing marketing and advertising campaigns! Contact us to today for your personal consultation!
Copywriting & Marketing Specialist