Sharon Tara "Lighting and angle are so important....having a professional photographer who specializes in real estate photography is your best option!"
Right on target - and - re-blog!
Listing your home for sale? Let the judging begin!
You can't sell a house without it being judged...
prepare to be judged by anyone and everyone who see your MLS pictures.
Home buyers begin their search online, clicking through photos at lightening speed.
Judgment is cast within seconds...
if a house isn't visually appealing, potential buyers move on to the next listing.
Home buyers act as both judge and jury!
MLS pictures are the evidence used to determine your home's fate.
Perception is key.
A buyer's perception of your home's worth is what matters most.
Preparation PRIOR to listing is a seller's best defense.
Here are 5 tips to guarantee your MLS pictures withstand buyer judgment:
1. The "cover" photo is very important. The first picture potential buyers see will determine whether they continue to look any further at your listing.
2. Perceived value is created by updating fixtures. Buyers are looking for a well maintained home, not a home trapped in a time warp.
3. Crowded rooms are harder to focus on. Prepare each room to clearly define space and function. If there's too much furniture, rooms appear smaller and the positive features that buyers are looking for are less obvious.
4. Too many accesories create visual noise. A lot of small objects on walls and flat surfaces appear as dots in a photo, creating a busy and distracting "noise" effect.
5. Positive structural features should be highlighted. Each MLS photo should be strategically angled to show a valuable feature of the room. Lighting and angle are so important....having a professional photographer who specializes in real estate photography is your best option!
The best way to guarantee your MLS pictures withstand buyer judgment is to work with an experienced real estate agent, a professional home stager, and a professional photographer.
Creative & Unique Solutions... One Room at a Time
Professional Home Staging in New Hampshire
Portsmouth Rye North Hampton Dover Durham Barrington Rochester