The verdict is in! Twitter, Facebook, Instagram Snapchat have all spoken about the new MGM Grand at National Harbor. They are guilty of adding some of the best entertainment, hotel accommodations and restaurants in the Washington DC area and east coast for that matter. CNBC calls it “A slice of Las Vegas”. When it opened it’s doors on December 8, 2017, a week day, it was filled to capacity in a matter of hours.
It’s $1.4 billion design boast a modern design that draws inspiration from the historic surroundings of the Washington DC area. It has views of the Potomac River, Washington Monument, Capital Building, Old Town Alexandria and the National Harbor.
Here are some more fun facts about the “GRAND” Casino
- 24 stories
- 234 guest rooms and 74 suites including a Presidential and a Chairman Suite
- 3,000-seat theater
- 15 dining options from fast-casual to fine featuring three acclaimed chef-driven restaurants
high-end branded retail
- Two lively bar & lounge experiences
- More than 125,000 square feet of gaming 124 table games, 39 poker tables, 10 craps, 12 roulette, 25 variations of carnival games, 58 blackjack tables, 25 baccarat tables and 3,300 slot machines.
- Visit the MGM GRAND “CLICK HERE”