Larry, consistently has so many great posts and most importantly is terrific about sharing it to us Rainers and beyond. This article has new & exciting information for all the readers to take advantage from. I, myself will be anxious to learn from it! So many times I write blogs and really don't think that it gets the impact that it should. So I love to see re-blogs of popular posts. Thanks again for sharing.
Sometimes... It's the Little Things that Help Sell a Home.
As we escort our Buyers around the area, trying to find a home that grabs their attention, we find all kinds of excuses why they don't want THAT house.
Normally, it may be excuses like:
- The roof needs replaced
- The furnace is too old
- The bedrooms are too small
- The yard is too small
- The Yard is too big.
- The garage is only for one car
- It doesn't have a finished basement
- The yard is not fenced in
- and the list goes on...
Sometimes we hear reasons that keep us on our toes, when helping them find a home, such as:
- The driveway is too long
- We would have to cross the railroad tracks to go shopping
- It's too noisy near the freeway
- We don't want to live on gravel road
- The flight pattern for the airport goes right over the house
- There are no sidewalks from here to the shopping area
- The school bus wouldn't be stopping in front of our house
- I'm sure you have heard them all. How about "The road is too rough"!
After we moved into our home 10 years ago, they finally resurfaced our road during the past few days. It has needed it for years, as they patched holes almost every week. It was more than 50 shades of gray!
My point here? Take into consideration some of these not so popular reasons, when first interviewing your Buyer, find out the little things, so that you save yourself some time, as well as theirs, driving all over the County.
Curb appeal means a lot to Buyers, but in some cases it is the "Curb"!
If you know someone who wants to Buy or Sell a Home in
Elkhart, St Joseph, LaGrange and Kosciusko Counties, in Indiana
Call me: Larry Johnston, 574-304-7577
"We have agents to serve you with your Real Estate needs"
Friends & Neighbors Real Estate
and Elkhart County Subdivisions, LLC, Elkhart, Indiana,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org