It's been two months since I've done a market report on this segment of the market. There have been some changes since my last real estate report on four bedroom homes in this area.
This report will include those four bedroom homes listed in the local multiple listing service (MLS for short). It will cover Cedaredge and the other small mountain towns of Austin, Eckert and Cory. Together these towns make up what's known as the Surface Creek Area of Delta County.
- Since my last report five new listings have come on the market. There are a total of 18 active listings and three of these are under contract pending a sale.
- Prices start at $139,900 and go up to $649,000. The average list price is $306,333 and the median list price is $287,900.
- House sizes begin at 1533 square feet and go up to 4100 feet.
- Eleven homes are out of town on at least an acre. There are also several listings with even larger lot sizes.
- Four bedroom homes for sale in Delta, CO.
- Click on the picture for more local and real estate related information.
The inventory does change...new homes come on the market and others go under contract and sell. If you would like to stay up to date with the new listings, I can arrange to notify you when they come on the market. I also have a property search program that will make it easy for you to see what homes are truly on the market and for sale. The information in this program is accurate and up to date.
Contact me for more information. I look forward to hearing from you.
I've lived on Colorado's Western Slope for over 26 years. I love this area and all it has to offer, and I enjoy sharing what I know about my home. As a REALTOR®, I also love to share my expertise in this area as well. If you need real estate information for Montrose County, or Delta County, Colorado...please give me a call.
**This listing information is local MLS for Delta County, CREN (Colorado Real Estate Network). Not all properties are sold or listed by the author. This information is intended to show trends in the real estate market. The picture shows a Cedaredge area neighborhood. There may or may not be any four bedroom homes for sale in this neighborhood.