A CHRISTMAS PRESENT of REAL ESTATE CHRISTMASES TO COME

By
Education & Training with Harrington Homes Realty Inc

Because the present Realtor® Brand of Real Estate Transactions fits the tradfitional PRE-Uber taxi model to a ""T", complete with bloated License fees, it only makes sense that the Uber business model will replace it using the "mere posting" listing option in place of uber's ride sharing app.

Oh I know, you all are so fully vested in your Realtor® brand, and like Blockbuster video store owners have no idea of the technical forces that are here NOW!

Your betrayel by your Realtor® brand rulers, who are very aware of the end of your business model, and yet are doing nothing to prepare you for industry changes coming down the tracks, is now complete.

I seriously suggest you close down 90% of your offices and leave 10% to admin "mere posting" listings on the MLS™ while the other 90% start doing independent real estate sales, and enjoy a sales life without fees.

 

close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Topic:
Real Estate Sales and Marketing
Groups:
Out Of The Box!
Club Chaos
WeBlog Anything (almost)!

Post a Comment
Spam prevention
Spam prevention
Post a Comment
Spam prevention

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?

Rainmaker
37,733

Robert Harrington

Buy & Sell Homes by Phones
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention