FIRE the agent you hired to represent you in the sale of your home, if these 10 things or more are not discussed with you weekly. Then hire me or someone just as awesome! Let's take a look:
1.Feedback from buyer showings and agent previews.
2. Interest rates and how they are affecting your sale.
3. Review/send hits from websites that your listings are marketed on.
4. Possible Open Houses we can do this month.
5. Market statistics-just sold, pending, or more new listings in the area, price ranges.
6. Possible bonus for buyer's agent.
7. Overall trends in the real estate market.
8. Review specific listings and how they compare to your house.
9. Are seller's refusing appointments-review reason.
10. Send copies of recent ads.
Trust me. You want an agent that can speak to you on a weekly basis regarding all of the activities that have been done to sell your home. It's best to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly as quickly as possible so that adjustments can be made.