Most think Real Estate is all fun and no work, but I can say it is more like a FUN HOUSE, as you never know what is around the next corner. Many talk about what could make the market better for Home buyers, Home Sellers and for Real Estate agents. If a Real Estate Agent had 10 wishes, What do you think they would ask for? As we enter the New Year, check out the TOP 10 things they may be asking for this Holiday Season.
THE TOP 10 New Year Resolutions
1. Buyers to get pre-qualified prior to looking at homes. They should know if they can get a mortgage and in what price range they should be looking in.
2. Home Sellers who when ready to sell, price at the current market value, get their home ready to show and let buyers in when they want to see the home.
3. To let the world know what happens in Real Estate "Reality" shows does not usually happen in REAL life.
4. That "free" online advice may not be worth it's price.
5. That online free pre-qualifications for mortgages may not be Worth the paper you print them on,
6. To have listings be updated when pending or sold in not only MLS, but all those Real Estate sites popping up on the Internet.
7. To have those "big time" agents actually answer their phone, return your call or take 15 seconds to respond to an email when you are inquiring about their listings,
8. When listing OR selling bank owned homes, to have banks actually record foreclosure deeds and sign the HUD before closing day,
9. For the world to know the value of having a GOOD agent that stands with you through each and every part of the buying or selling process. To truly explaining how the process works and give their client an advantage,
10. The largest gift may be to have banks give mortgages to those who are qualified and repeal the current rules which lack common sense and are so strict, they are keeping those who deserve a mortgage from getting one. Then those who dont qualify now get a clear picture what they do have to do to get a mortgage in the near future.
In the end "The MORAL to this story" is that a great agent can bring great results.
Everyone should know that All Agents are not created equal and every buyer or seller should take the time to hire the BEST not just the biggest Agent or Company. It is important to Hire the BEST Agent. In NH that could be me.
By using a philosophy, which is simple, to provide more personal and professional service to guide my clients through each step of the buying or selling process, I can help you find your dream home .
To CONTACT Scott Godzyk please call 603.661.2121 or EMAIL: Sctprop@aol.com .
About the Author: Scott Godzyk is the Owner/Broker of the Godzyk Real Estate Services in Manchester NH. Proud to be locally owned and operated with 30 years of experience, Scott is a leading Agent for Listing and Selling Homes in this area.We are Full Time Agents ready to serve all of your Real Estate needs with an infamous philosophy, which is simple: To provide more personal and professional service to guide my clients through each step of the buying or selling process.