Will we see Short Sales in 2017? The short answer may be yes. Did you know there is a SECRET when it comes to getting a SHORT SALE Sold?.Many Home Owners in the MANCHESTER NH area still owe more than their homes are worth. Some may be behind in their mortgage payments and others need to move now. The "Good News" is that a SHORT SALE may be able to help them. The "Bad News" is that you may only have one chance to get it right. What that means is that Home Owners NEED to take better care in choosing a LISTING AGENT to sell their Home through a Short Sale.
It can be said that many Short Sale Listings can be doomed before they even start in .this area if not done correctly.
THE TOP 5 New Year Resolution's for SHORT SALES
1. KNOW WHAT A SHORT SALE IS and WHAT IT IS NOT:
a. The bank is not the seller in a short sale - the home owner is the seller.
b. The listing agent works for the home owner - not the bank.
c. The bank does not set a list price - the listing agent and the Seller does.
d. The home owner accepts the offer - their bank must then approve the sale
2. Choose a "LOCAL" AGENT: A Local agent will know you neighborhood, they may live there, know the schools, shopping areas, churches, restaurants and great places to vist. They will be able to answer questions without hesitation and better assist you sell your home and find you your dream home.
3. Choose a "FULL TIME" AGENT: A full time agent probably has dedicated themselves to Real Estate. The live it, breathe it and are good at it. They are there when you need them. They have time to answer that quick question and can come over for a quick showing. They practice providing the best possible service and come through.
4. Choose a "FULL SERVICE" AGENT: This is not a gas station, it is Real Estate. When you hire a Real Estate Agent you can not afford to skipo a step or make mistakes. You want an agent who will stand with you through EACH step of the buying or selling process. You do not want to have to take care of the task of showing your own home, letting strangers on your home or left to decide how much to offer when buying a home. Skip the discount because the Best deal is often when an agent saves you at least what the commission is if not more in some cases.
5. KNOW an AGENT'S EXPERIENCE: When you choose to hire a "GOOD" agent, the dividends will pay off. Your transaction can go smoother, there can be less stress, when selling your home will actually sell quicker and the best obtainable price. When buying you will find your dream home and close with little stress. The TREATS are many and all start with your choice of an agent. NH, you are lucky, you have me.
IN CONCLUSION BE THANKFUL you did THINGS RIGHT: When things are done right, little thought is often given how things went so well. When things go wrong, they go bad quickly and makes life miserable. Skipping over that agent that is too busy for you, skipping that out of town agent, skipping that discount broker who may give you the bare minimum and SIMPLY CHOOSING an agent who is ready, willing and able to give you the best possible service is worth it.
In the end "The MORAL to this story" is that a great agent can bring great results.
Everyone should know that All Agents are not created equal and every buyer or seller should take the time to hire the BEST not just the biggest Agent or Company. It is important to Hire the BEST Agent. In NH that could be me.
By using a philosophy, which is simple, to provide more personal and professional service to guide my clients through each step of the buying or selling process, I can help you find your dream home .
It does not take magic to turn your "For Sale" sign into a "Sold" sign. It takes a full time Local Agent who specializes in Listing homes like yours.
To CONTACT Scott Godzyk please call 603.661.2121 or EMAIL: Sctprop@aol.com .
About the Author: Scott Godzyk is the Owner/Broker of the Godzyk Real Estate Services in Manchester NH. Proud to be locally owned and operated with 30 years of experience, Scott is a leading Agent for Listing and Selling Homes in this area.We are Full Time Agents ready to serve all of your Real Estate needs with an infamous philosophy, which is simple: To provide more personal and professional service to guide my clients through each step of the buying or selling process.