What do you think is the most important quality consumers look for in a real estate agent?
Ideally this list will cover most of what consumers really look for in an agent, (and the value agents bring to the consumer) to represent them, but what do you think is THE most important quality in their eyes?
What do you think are the top 3 qualities?
- Provides Exceptional Service
- Has Knowledge and Experience
- Puts clients' Needs First and Foremost
- Is Trustworthy
- Provides them the knowledge they need to make an informed decision
- Is always available and answers telephone calls promptly
- Is attentive to detail
- Is Tenacious and Assertive
- Is tech savvy
- Has a presence on the internet and competent in social media skills
- Has great testimonials
- Communicates with you and keeps you informed
- They listen to your needs
- They are proactive
- They tell you what you need to hear not what you want to hear
- Is Honest and Has Integrity
- Has an engaging personality
- Someone who works full time in the real estate profession
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- A comprehensive marketing plan
- They take the time to explain the process and all the paperwork to ensure you understand what you are signing
These are just a few... What would you consider to be the #1 attribute clients look for in an agent?
What would you consider to be the top 3?