Top Door County Homes for Sale for 2017
It's the same old adage here as it is everywhere else--location, condition and price sell our homes (but sometimes a few get lost in the shuffle). Our office moved a LOT of inventory in 2016, but we still have some hidden gems that may provide the perfect home for 2017. Take a look at a few of our chose picks:
1. 2282 Hidden Maples Place, Sister Bay, WI 54234. This little gem came on late in 2016, and if you're looking for a condominium with great yard space, both a living room and a family room, plus 3 bedrooms, sunroom and office, this is a GREAT BUY. See more about Hidden Maples here.
2. 2444 Birch Bluff Court, Baileys Harbor, WI 54202. Beautiful inside and out, with hardwood floors, custom kitchen, 2 decks and views of downtown Baileys Harbor (plus it's an easy walk to the beach). This would make a great get-away or year-round home, see more about our listing on Birch Bluff Court here.
BAILEYS HARBOR HOMES FOR SALE
3. 2200 Green Road, Sister Bay, WI 54234. This is a great home, about five minutes by car from downtown Sister Bay (15 minute bike ride), with over seven acres, attached 2 car garage, bonus room, hardwood floors, custom kitchen and a lot of special features that will make this home on aptly named Green Road a pleasure to come home to! See more about this home for sale on over 7 acres here.
4. 9713 North Bay Drive, Sister Bay, WI 54234. Your ultimate cottage by the shore, with Lake Michigan frontage, wood-paneled walls, a cozy fireplace and even a small pond (complete with frogs). It's the old-time Door County you've been missing. Close to Sister Bay, Baileys Harbor and Ephraim. $299,900.00 Contact me for more information.
5. Ellison Bay Land for Building. We have outstanding opportunities for vacant land in Ellison Bay, from 20 acres (separately patted, build on one and sell the others) to acreage on Blackberry Road, Lakeview Road and even 40 acres on Humbug Road, a short bike ride from downtown Ellison Bay and all of its charms. All of these choices are close to Newport State Park, Garrett Bay, beaches, parks and more. You can view Door County vacant land here.
6. 11635 Beach Road, Sister Bay, WI 54234. This five bedroom home really has it all, from location to condition to price. Sunset views, a bubbling pond, a cedar cottage (could be anything from an office to a guest space) and a lovely level of finish that will make you pleased you chose to live in this stately residence on desirable Beach Road. HOLIDAY HOME SALE--LIMITED TIME PRICE OFFER.
SISTER BAY HOMES FOR SALE
7. 9176 Rasner Way, Fish Creek, WI 54212. FOUR bedrooms, FOUR baths, 3 bonus rooms, living room, family room with bar, and plenty of other features make this one INCREDIBLE deal....great opportunity for a large family home or to offset your purchase with rental income. See the video here, and contact me for more information.
8. 2041 Ridges Road, Baileys Harbor, WI 54202. Sand beach! Luxury accommodations with five bedrooms, a gourmet kitchen, fireplace in the living room, 3 car garage, family room and SO MUCH MORE! Water views from most rooms. See more about 2041 Ridges Road here.
9. 10945 Birchwood Drive, Sister Bay, WI 54234. This home features full-on sunsets over Green Bay, and with a combination of cedar, stone and glass, you'll fall in love with this four bedroom home within walking distance of downtown Sister Bay. The four season sun room is to DIE for, plus there are two fireplaces and plenty of surprises throughout. This may be the perfect home, watch our video here.
See MORE of Door County's s best homes, vacant land, business opportunities and condominiums for sale at door-county-properties.com, where we offer properties for sale in all price points as well as access to the entire Door County MLS updated hourly. Top Door County homes for sale for 2017--see us for more information today for Sister Bay homes for sale and all of the best northern Door County properties for sale.
Top Door County Homes for Sale for 2017