2016 3rd Quarter College Green Home Values
Properties currently active on the market: 1
Single-family properties closed: 0
Average sales price: $
Average list price: $189,000
Sales price to list price ratio: %
Average days on the market:
Sales currently pending: 0
College Green Home Values
Over the last year real estate sales have been slow in the neighborhood, and this is due to the lack of inventory. Listings are sparse and when homes do come on the market, they sell fairly quickly.
Here's a look at the latest real estate news for the neighborhood:
- In the last year four homes have sold.
- The average days on market is 63. The average sold price is $155,165 and the median sales price is $117,500. None of the sold homes were short sale or bank owned.
- There are currently no homes on the market for sale.
- NOW is a great time to list your home. There is very little on the market for your home to compete against.
- The Elkhart County real estate market is showing some significant improvement. Sales are up in all categories and College Green Home Values have increased a total of 31% compared to the sales figures from 2014, in same sized properties.
This is a quick look at the neighborhood and the real estate activity there. Remember College Green Home Values change every time a home similar to yours in size, age and design, sells. If you would like to know more specifically about your home, please give me a call at 574-304-6645. Goshen is a place that people love to call home. College Green is located between US 33 and SR 15, near Goshen College and Greencroft. It's an easy commute to either side of town. The location puts you in close proximity to a lot of wonderful outdoor activities like fishing, (Elkhart River, Fiddler Park) hiking, hunting, and scenic drives. All of these opportunities are within a short drive, as is fine and casual dining, shopping and banking. If this neighborhood, or one like it, is something you would like to know more about, please give me a call. If you are looking for a home anywhere in the area, I can help you with that, too. I have a property search program that is accurate and up to date. You can find all the property listings that are available without searching a lot of different websites. Using this program will keep you up to date when new properties come on the market. I look forward to hearing from you and getting you set up to see the latest listings right in your email box. I've lived in Goshen for over 36 years. I love this area and all it has to offer, and I enjoy sharing what I know about my hometown. As a Professional Real Estate Agent, Home Owner and a REALTOR® (Member of The National Association of REALTOR®’s), I also love to share my expertise in this area as well. If you need real estate information for Goshen, Warsaw, Millersburg or Syracuse...please give me a call at 574-304-6645.