Dorie Dillard is the “most frequently hired agent in the Canyon Creek Subdivision.”
Check out Canyon Creek area single family homes sold in the Fourth Quarter of 2016 compared to 2015. The numbers are in and homes sold did so with positive appreciation. While 2015 Fourth Quarter was encouraging, 2016 shows an increase in homes sales and higher sales prices. Austin continues in its expansion mode by luring more residents in need of housing due to Austin’s emphasis on jobs, jobs, jobs.
The number of home sales in the Fourth Quarter increased by 20% compared to Fourth Quarter of 2015. The average sold price increased 15%, and price/square foot increased by 10%. Many well staged and priced homes received offers as buyers were afraid of possible interest rate increases and wanted to be settled before the holidays.
As of Jan. 1 2017 there are 4 active homes on the market in Canyon Creek with average days on market of 92 days. There are 3 pending homes on the market with average days on market of 30 days.
Fourth Quarter 2016 data about homes sales in Canyon Creek:
- Closed 20% more homes than in 2015
- There are currently 3 Pending Homes for Sale
- Inventory is low, less than one month of inventory
- Average Sold price is up 15%
- Average Sold price per square foot is up 10%
- Days on market remain the same
- Average list to sell ratio - 98% - is the same (taken from last list price)
- Now is the time to buy or sell before more interest rate hikes!
All sold information is derived from the Austin MLS system. If any Canyon Creek area homes traded hands without a REALTOR® involved; then it won't be reflected in this report.
This 2016 Fourth Quarter Canyon Creek Market Report is provided for general information only and does NOT replace a comprehensive market analysis. This report is informational, to obtain specific advice and counsel on your home contact me to review your personal residence at 512-346-1799.
1. If you’re a buyer, apply with a lender for pre-approval and be ready to make an offer on a home that comes on market. Call, I can be of help!
2. If you’re a seller and want to gain advantage in selling your Canyon Creek home, contact me at 512-346-1799 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can have an insightful conversation about the marketability of your home plus a counseling session covering cost saving ideas for staging your home for market. I offer hands-on Professional guidance for all your real estate needs.
A local expert with international connections…..