Once again we've seen a drop in the number of active three bedroom homes on the market in Cedaredge and the surrounding area. This report will cover Cedaredge and the surrounding towns of Austin, Eckert and Cory. This report also includes manufactured homes.
This is a segment of the market where we see the most activity. Three bedroom homes seem to be the post popular with buyers in this area.
- At this time there are 52 active listings and 10 pending a sale. Five of these listings are new since my last report, and already two of the newer listings are under contract pending a sale.
- Prices start at $77,000 and go up to $790,000. The average list price is $280,505 and the median list price is $243,450.
- Thirty two of the listings are on a lot that is at least an acre. Seven listings have larger lot sizes of over 10 acres.
- House sizes and styles vary quite a bit on all of these listings.
- Three bedroom homes for sale in Delta, CO.
The inventory of listed homes is low throughout Delta County and in all segments of the market. Knowing when new listings come on the market is key to helping you stay current with the market, as well as giving you more time to get to see the homes that might interest you to help you stay ahead of other buyers. I can arrange to have you notified when new listings come on the market. I can also provide you with more information on the properties that are already on the market.
Contact me for more information. I look forward to hearing from you.
I've lived on Colorado's Western Slope for over 26 years. I love this area and all it has to offer, and I enjoy sharing what I know about my home. As a REALTOR®, I also love to share my expertise in this area as well. If you need any real estate information for Montrose County, or Delta County, Colorado...please give me a call.
**This real estate information is from the local MLS for Delta County, CREN (Colorado Real Estate Network). Not all properties are sold or listed by the author. This information is intended to show trends in the real estate market.