Shawano County Wisconsin 280,000 Acres Premium Pines and Hardwoods!
|Shawano County Market Report 20 acres or larger January 2017|
Great forest land for people who work in Wausau or Green Bay and many of the people who live here have dual career families with a short commute to both of these urban areas.
Our clients at Woodland Management Service own some very nice forest land in this county and they are impressed with the aethetics, wildlife and forests here.
Shawano County is home to over 280 thousand acres of forest land.
Most of this forest land is Northern Hardwoods (Maple, Ash, Basswood) with over 80 thousand acres. There are also large quantities of Swamp hardwoods, Aspen, Pines, and Spruce.
The Forests of this county are good quality, and are primarily used for hunting land and home sites.
In addition to producing income for our clients these forests are also great habitat for high quality Deer, Grouse, Turkeys, Bears, and more.
If you are interested in purchasing land in Shawano County or if you already own some and would like to learn more about how to improve this land, give me a call, our Foresters and Wildlife Specialists can help.
A few other articles to check out.
- Click here to learn more
What is a Forester & Why do I Need a Forester?
Buying and Selling Forest Land
- Top 10 List for Selling Your Forestland at a Premium Price.
- What Is My Tree Worth? Q&A#3
- Forestland Evaluations, dont Buy or Sell Forestland without one.
- FAQ - How important is Access When Selling Hunting and Recreational Land?
Managing the Forest
- Your Forest May Need a Little Help
- FAQ Is leaving my woodland alone best for Wildlife & Forest Health?
- FAQ How do I create a Wildlife Paradise on my Property?
- FAQ How do I Encourage More Wildlife on My Land?
- FAQ What is Hygrading and why is it so Bad??
- FAQ I Have Recently Purchased/Inherited Some Forest Land. What's Next?
- Need a Break on your Forestland Taxes?
- Why Should I Hire A Forester To Sell My Timber? Q&A#4
- Do I need to have a Clear Cut on my property? Q&A#3
- Spring and Summer Danger, Oak Wilt can kill your most valuable trees
- Hunters are Looking to Lease Your Forestland