1. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom and instruction.
2. There is no pillow so soft as a clear conscience.
3. A speaker of truth has no friends.
4. The man who gives little with a smile gives more than the man who gives much with a frown.
5. No one is as deaf as the man who will not listen.
6. Open your mouth, judge righteously, and defend the rights of the afflicted and needy.
7. An army of sheep led by a lion can defeat an army of lions led by a sheep.
8. As water reflects the face, so one's life reflects the heart.
9. Above all be careful what you think because your thoughts control your life.
10. Arguing with a fool only proves that there are two.
11. Kindness to all friendship to few.
12. A wise person is hungry for knowledge, while the fool feeds on trash.
I hope you enjoy my selection and I always love to receive your comments...
I love proverbs!!!
A proverb is a simple and concrete statement popularly known and repeated, that expresses a truth based on common sense or experience. (Definition)
Check out LongIslandCashHomeBuyer if you or anyone
you know wants to sell a house quickly in as in condition for all cash.