Lynn Friedman has once again asked AR members to read and to write about AR Community Guidelines for the 2017 Annual Blog JumpStart Challenge.
Active Rain's community guidelines is all about RESPECT. So, again this year I will provide an easy outline on RESPECT that everyone can understand and will hopefully follow the guidelines.
- Respect everyone ... each and every member
- Show Empathy and understanding... show you care
- Provide Support … to all especially the newbies
- Practice Praise… this is easy as we all like praise
- Show and Earn Respect… to receive one must give
- Be Considerate...think about the rights and feelings of members
- Tolerate … accept behavior and beliefs that are different from your own, although you might not agree
The ActiveRain community and real estate industry as a whole will only be respected to the degree of character, represented by the actions of its professionals. Do not conduct yourself in a way that disgraces your fellow members on this network. Remember R E S P E C T!
If you haven't done so, please read the entire AR Community Guidelines.