Once again, Lynn Friedman has challenged us to share out thoughts on Weltanschauung - or our world view and how it fits into our real estate practice or, in this case, out blogging activities on ActiveRain.
Lynn asks us to take one of the ten sections of the ActiveRain Weltanschauung and write about one of them. So I selected Number 10:
ActiveRain believes that it is in the best interests of real estate professionals to build a community that is focused on educating one another.
To me, this is what ActiveRain is all about. During the almost ten years I've been blogging here, I've learned so much about marketing, technology, and how members of our profession do things differently around the country.
All kinds of things come up.
- What's the best way to make an Open House work?
- How do you handle a low appraisal?
- What about agents who do things to make us crazy?
- What are the latest tips on getting a listing ready for prime time?
- How about helping to educate all of those Utah real estate agents who are wondering about water rights and REITs and staying out of real estate jail?
ActiveRain is about educating both the public and the real estate community, and in terms of educating our community, the is the best continuing ed there is!