HELPFUL TIPS FOR YOUR HOME DURING FREEZING WEATHER!
• Keep your home heated to a minimum of 65 degrees to keep the inside walls from freezing.
• Know where your main water shutoff is located within your home in case a pipe would burst due to freezing.
• Turn on Hot AND Cold faucets to a "slow drip" AND open cabinet doors below sink if there are any ... this will help to prevent freezing pipes.
• Make sure all hoses are disconnected from outside spigots.
• If you should happen to discover that pipes ARE frozen ... don't wait for them to burst. Take measures to safely thaw them immediately, or call a plumber for assistance.
• After all precautions ... if your pipes should still burst from freezing, first thing to do is turn off the main water line. Then mop up water as quickly as possible to prevent any further damage.
Are you LOOKING FOR THE HOME OF YOUR DREAMS? Do you have a HOME TO SELL? The Temple Team can help you with all of your Real Estate Needs.