Trivia question answers for Tuesday January 10, 2017
1. What is the capital of Barbados? Bridgetown
2. What Hollywood director had a small role in the movie "The Blues Brothers"? Steven Spielberg
3. What popular breed of pet rabbit was named for the Asian capital where it was first domesticated? Angora
4. What company's famous plaid pattern is called "noavacheck"? Burberry's
Trivia questions for Wednesday January 11, 2017
1. What South American country takes its name from Christopher Columbus?
2. What comedian had a cable special in 1999 titled "Bigger and Blacker"?
3. What was the primary source of food for the Comanche Indians?
4. Who won a Nobel Prize for discovering nuclear fission?
Enjoy your day!