Head on to ActiveRain University to watch the recording
Whether you're confidently entering the new year with a rock-solid business plan, still developing your strategy or going by the seat of your pants you won't want to miss hearing as three highly successful brokerages with three distinctly different styles reveal their techniques for achieving world class success in real estate.
- How employing a specialist for each aspect from marketing to sales can increase productivity, client retention, efficiency and ROI
- The best ways to leverage marketing and branding to keep top of mind with homeowners
- How to dramatically improve lead quality while keeping the cost per conversion in check
- The importance of reaching a prospect first and how to be that agent
- How to effectively cement relationships with best prospects in your farm and your sphere to guarantee the listing
- How having a persistent and consistent approach to lead followup will grow your business exponentially
Scott Newman: Contributing NAR Blogger, finalist to the 2011 class of Realtor® Magazine’s 30 Under 30 and Principal & Managing Broker of Newman Realty, Managing Broker of Newman Realty, a boutique residential brokerage with 15 brokers.
Jennifer Holloway: VP of Marketing for The Loken Group, a team of specialists out of the Keller Williams Realty Signature office. They were named #3 (Ranked by Number of 2015 Closed Transactions – 938) and #4 (Ranked by 2015 Gross Dollar Volume – $218.58 Million) in the Houston Business Journal’s Top 25 Residential Real Estate Teams.
Steve Kunkel: Partner with wife Leslie Kunkel on the team best known as "Those Kunkels",
Keller Williams Realty, Atlanta. Steve & Leslie Kunkel are a recognizable team with many years of experience in the Atlanta area. They offer a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate and have built a highly successful business.