Search current inventory in Newcastle CA Home with VIEWS,Pool,Guesthouse,Home Office
Fixer property with huge potential and incredible view
460 Skyview Drive Newcastle CA 95856
MLS number: 17000794
Square Footage: 2140
Call Ingrid Pierson 916-709-5626 to see if this property is still available and arrange a showing.
You Will Love the Views of the Sutter Buttes and Sacramento Valley!
Wonderful opportunity to own a home with drop dead views both distant and local. This home is located in a quiet neighborhood neighborhood with little "turn over". People buy and stay. There is so much here to build upon, but most of the house and property needs updating or fixing.
- A true family home with guest/poolhouse that also has a storage daylight basement with possibilities of connection with the main floor.
- Solar heated pool with patios and large decks and BBQ area - great fun for friends and family.
- Main house has HUGE greatroom with local views, decking and direct access to the Bocce court, and has large bedrooms! The master suite supports a KING size bed without feeling crowded. You could wake up to look out windows with georgous local views.
- As a bonus there is a guest suite or office over the 3 car garage, which includes a full bath and small kitchen area- perfect for a nanny or college students.
- This property is located on small acreage with irrigation (gravity flow) in addition to the household well.
One of many amazing view photos
Click here to see additional images of this Newcastle Property
Pool Area Perfect for Entertaining
If entertaining is your forte, there is no better place to do this then from the pool area of this home. The photo above is from the pool/guest house where 12 grandkids can sleep in the loft! The kitchenette area has room for a referigerator, a sink, a counter with bar seating and some cabinetry. The large deck and adjoining patio has room for a great BBQ area only steps away from the Bocce court. This is a great place for large family get togethers or plain old good family times with tweens and teens.
Newcastle California in the Placer County Gold Country
I love the small town of Newcastle. So convienient off Hwy 80 to Sacramento or beyond or skiing in the Sierras. But, more than that is the quiet lifestyle the local K-8 Newcastle School. One bank, a GREAT deli and sandwich shop and of course the fire station. Pizza parlor, a post office and a small grocery store. The lifestyle is quiet. Those fortunate enough to see the benefits and settle here- stay.
Get more pictures of this listing - Check out the slide show with over 25 photos of the property
Do You Have a Question About Newcastle CA?
Fire away if you would like to ask me something specific about this area or this property.