- Disney Day • Gaston County Public Library – TECH @Lowell Branch • 3:30 to 5pm • The magic of Disney is coming to your library! Celebrate your favorite characters with crafts, snacks, and more!
- Big Band and Swing Dance Weekend (Friday and Saturday) • Omni Grove Park Inn • Asheville • Dance to big band and swing music all weekend. Come for the concert each night, or spend the weekend at the Grove Park with a hotel package. Learn more: (800) 438-5800 or groveparkinn.com.
- Human Canvas: The Art of Tattoo Opening – Presented by Gaston County Museum of Art & History • Dallas Historical Courthouse • Dallas • 5:30 to 7:30pm • Free event
- Artrageous! • High Point Theatre • High Point • Artists, musicians, singers, and dancers collaborate for an interactive show featuring a variety of art forms, pop icon tributes, and musical genres. Learn more: (336) 883-3097 or highpointtheatre.com.
- Family Game Night • Gaston County Public Library – Stanley Branch • 5 to 7pm • Enjoy board games, play bingo, win prizes!
- LEGO Night – Gaston County Public Library – Cherryville Branch • 6:30 to 7:30pm • Unleash your creativity while having fun with your friends and family. All ages welcome.
- Bingo Night for Adults •Gaston Public Library – Belmont Branch • 5:30 to 7pm • Bingo fun! Small prizes and light refreshments.
- Fandom Trivia Night (hosted by Gaston County Public Library – Mount Holly Branch) • Catawba Coffee Co. - 117 N Main St - Mt Holly • 6:30 to 8:30pm • Whovians, Supernatural buffs, Jedi's, and Walkers. For adults - registration required.
- Adult Coloring • Gaston County Public Library – Dallas Branch • 6:30 to 7:30pm • Shake off the stress and let your inner artist loose in a fun, relaxing and social atmosphere. Supplies provided.
- Intro to Eating Smart the Mediterranean Way • Eating the Mediterranean way is not only healthy, it is delicious and satisfying. This workshop will demonstrate simple steps to eating the Mediterranean way by making simple changes to the foods you eat. Includes food demos and recipes. Cost: $10.00 (includes food demos and recipes). Must register 5 business days prior to session (704.922.2127 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thursday, Jan. 19th
12:00 - 1:30PM
Citizens Resource Ctr.,
1303 Dallas-Cherryville Hwy, Dallas, NC
Tuesday, Jan. 31st
6:00 - 7:30PM
Lucile Tatum Ctr.
959 Osceola St, Gastonia, NC