Del Ray in Eckert, Colorado is one Delta County neighborhood that has seen some major price improvement over the last year. Let's compare the sales figures between 2015 and 2016.
- In 2015 there were three homes sold with an average selling price of $169,000. The median sales price is $168,000 so there were no low or high sales throwing off the average sales price. Homes sales ranged from $$159,000 to $180,000. The average days on market was 81.
- The same goes for 2016. The average selling price is $209,000 and the median sales price is $210,000. Homes sales ranged from $187,000 to $230,000.
- In comparing the average sales prices, you can see the Del Ray neighborhood saw a 23.6% price increase over the last year. The average days on market was 84.
- So far this year no homes have sold and there are no listings to report.
- With the low inventory countywide, we might see prices creep up some more during 2017.
- Last month's Del Ray real estate market report.
What this means is that now is a great time to list your Del Ray home. Throughout Delta County the inventory of homes is very low, and there is no competition in the neighborhood.
If you want to buy a home in the Eckert area, the low inventory can be a concern. There are other neighborhoods, similar to Del Ray, if you would like to expand your search area a bit. I can help you with your property search by notifying you when new listings come on the market.
Contact me for more information. I look forward to hearing from you.
I've lived on Colorado's Western Slope for over 26 years. I love this area and all it has to offer, and I enjoy sharing what I know about my home. As a REALTOR®, I also love to share my expertise in this area as well. If you need real estate information for Montrose County, or Delta County, Colorado...please give me a call.
**This listing information is from the local MLS for Delta County, CREN (Colorado Real Estate Network). This report doesn't include for sale by owner information unless it was reported in the MLS. Not all properties are sold or listed by the author. This information is intended to show trends in the real estate.