West Ador is a Cedaredge neighborhood that has seen a lot of price improvement over the last year. In the past this neighborhood experienced a fairly high foreclosure rate that caused property values to drop. Those values are coming back.
Let's take a look at that the sales history for the last three years.
- In 2014 three homes sold. Two of them were bank owned and one was a bank owned home that was bought, fixed up and resold. The average sales price was $125,400 and the median sales price was $134,900. The average days on market was 151. The sold price range was $86,300 to $155,000.
- In 2015 two homes sold. The average and median sales price were the same at $127,500. One bank owned home sold for below market value. The other home was a traditional resale with a motivated seller. The average days on market was 84. The selling prices were $110,000 (bank owned) and $145,000.
- 2016 is the year we've really seen prices go up. This neighborhood is showing healthy and quick recovery. Four homes sold with an average selling price of $206,500 and a median price of $200,500. The sales price range was $186,000 to $239,000. The average days on market was 133.
- From 2015 to 2016 this neighborhood has seen an incredible 61.9% price increase.
- Last month's West Ador Cedaredge, CO real estate market report.
- Real estate information on the Cedaredge Estates neighborhood.
At this time there are no homes on the market. This is great news if you want to sell your West Ador home, and now is the time to get it on the market. The number of listed homes, similar to those in your neighborhood, is down all over Delta County. What this means is there is no competition in your neighborhood and very little competition in other neighborhoods.
If you want to buy a home in the West Ador neighborhood, then the lack of listings can be discouraging. Keep in mind there are other neighborhoods like this one, if you want to expand your search. I can help you find similar homes in this area. I can also arrange to have you notified when new listings come on the market. This is a great way to stay on top of the new listings, and to be one of the first buyers to check out the new properties.
Contact me for more information. I look forward to hearing from you.
I've lived on Colorado's Western Slope for over 26 years. I love this area and all it has to offer, and I enjoy sharing what I know about my home. As a REALTOR®, I also love to share my expertise in this area as well. If you need real estate information for Montrose County, or Delta County, Colorado...please give me a call.
**This listing information is from the local MLS for Delta County, CREN (Colorado Real Estate Network). This report doesn't include for sale by owner information unless it was reported in the MLS. Not all properties are sold or listed by the author. This information is intended to show trends in the real estate.