Pheasant Run has seen slow sales activity over the last three years, because there haven't been many homes on the market to sell. Like other neighborhoods in the area, Pheasant Run has also seen some price improvement.
- In 2014 three homes sold with an average selling price of $139,933 and a median sales price of $130,000. Homes sales started off at $129,900 and went up to $159,900. The average days on market was 190.
- In 2015 one home sold for $210,000. It was on the market for 110 days.
- We saw three homes sell in 2016 with an average sales price of $211,666 and a median sales price of $218,000. Homes sales ranged from $180,000 to $237,000. The average days on market was 166.
- Since 2014 the average sale price in Pheasant Run has increased 51.2%.
- There is one home for sale right now. It's priced at $210,000.
- Del Ray subdivision real estate information.
The neighborhood price increase and low inventory is great news for sellers. The number of similar homes on the market in this area is very low, but buyer activity is still fairly high. So this is a great time to list your home. Call or email me for more information.
For buyers the low inventory can be discouraging. With prices going up, though, now is the time to buy before they go any higher. I can help you with your property search by arranging to have you notified when new listings come on the market. Having this information will help you be one of the first buyers to preview the new listings. Contact me for more information. I look forward to hearing from you.
I've lived on Colorado's Western Slope for over 26 years. I love this area and all it has to offer, and I enjoy sharing what I know about my home. As a REALTOR®, I also love to share my expertise in this area as well. If you need real estate information for Montrose County, or Delta County, Colorado...please give me a call.
**This listing information is from the local MLS for Delta County, CREN (Colorado Real Estate Network). This report doesn't include for sale by owner information unless it was reported in the MLS. Not all properties are sold or listed by the author. This information is intended to show trends in the real estate.