Green Lake County Wisconsin; Farms Forests and Wildlife
Green Lake County may be just at the edge of the huge urban area of the Fox River Valley, but what many people may not realize is the unique mix of forests and farms that work together to create exceptional wildlife habitat.
Our clients at Woodland Management Service own a significant amount of land here with Quality Pines for great income and Oaks which are are of medium quality for timber and they do produce some fantastic wildlife habitat that attracts plentiful deer and turkeys.
Green Lake County is home to 44 thousand acres of forest land.
Most of this forest land is Oak with 23 thousand acres of Oak forests which provide premium deer and turkey habitat and good income for the forest landowners.
These forests are not only good for producing income for our clients and great habitat for Deer and Turkeys, but it also provides good habitat for many other wild animals like Bear, Wolves, Grouse, and more.
If you are interested in purchasing land in Green Lake County or if you already own some and would like to learn more about how to improve this land, give me a call, our Foresters and Wildlife Specialists can help.
A few other articles to check out.
- Click here to learn more
What is a Forester & Why do I Need a Forester?
Buying and Selling Forest Land
- Top 10 List for Selling Your Forestland at a Premium Price.
- What Is My Tree Worth? Q&A#3
- Forestland Evaluations, dont Buy or Sell Forestland without one.
- FAQ - How important is Access When Selling Hunting and Recreational Land?
Managing the Forest
- Your Forest May Need a Little Help
- FAQ Is leaving my woodland alone best for Wildlife & Forest Health?
- FAQ How do I create a Wildlife Paradise on my Property?
- FAQ How do I Encourage More Wildlife on My Land?
- FAQ What is Hygrading and why is it so Bad??
- FAQ I Have Recently Purchased/Inherited Some Forest Land. What's Next?
- Need a Break on your Forestland Taxes?
- Why Should I Hire A Forester To Sell My Timber? Q&A#4
- Do I need to have a Clear Cut on my property? Q&A#3
- Spring and Summer Danger, Oak Wilt can kill your most valuable trees
- Hunters are Looking to Lease Your Forestland