Southern Utah Market Data Report - December 2016
Looking out at the red rock formations and lava beds at Red Mountain Resort, Ivins, Utah
Cool temperatures beckon visitors to southern Utah for home hunting, golfing, hiking, biking, taking a walk or simply relaxing at one of southern Utah's city parks. Consider spending the day at Red Mountain Resort for a full body massage & pedicure after a full day. You'll be glad you did!
Washington County Utah Market Report for December 2016
Single Family Residential Sales increased from 273 in November to 277 in December 2016. The upward trend from October to December is nothing less than AMAZING compared to every other year from October to December. May 2016 and June 2016 were the highest sold months in the year. December 2016 sales were the highest in the last 12 years for the month of December.
This is a true interpretation of what is happening with Single Family Residential Sales in Washington County, Utah (no outside sales).
- Single Family Residential Home Listings decreased from 1421 in November to 1268 in December 2016.
- Condo/Townhome Sales increased from 43 in November to 70 in December and Listings decreased from 193 in November to 178 in December.
- Notice of Defaults decreased from 25 in November to 17 in December
- Trustees Deeds stayed the same at 8 for November and 8 for December
- Single Family Home Permits decreased from 146 in November to 127 in December 2016.
Statistical Market Analysis of Homes Sold in 2016
The St. George, Utah area is host to the: St. George Marathon, Huntsman World Senior Games and Ironman St. George. Thousands of athletes travel here in the spirit of sportsmanship to participate each year in these often grueling and exciting yearly events.
Questions about the southern Utah area? Please contact me at 435.632.9374 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Glad to help with your real estate needs because Wanda Can!