The Northridge Subdivision is north of Cedaredge, but it covers a wide area on both the west and east sides of Hwy 65. A lot of the lots are wooded, but there are also parts of this neighborhood that are wide open. That gives home owners there a wonderful Grand Mesa, mountain and valley view.
At this time the number of homes on the market is extremely low throughout the Cedaredge area. This also includes the Northridge neighborhood. There are no homes on the market at this time.
- Sales have been average. In 2016 four homes sold with an average sales price of $293,750 and a median sales price of $292,500. The sales prices ranged from $235,000 to $355,000.
- In 2015 three homes sold with an average sales price of $328,333 and a median sales price of $299,000. Sales prices ranged from a low of $286,000 to $400,000.
- 2014 had more sales. Seven homes sold, but the average sales price was low at $252,000 and the median sales price was $249,000.
- So far this year one home has sold for $184,500.
- Last month's real estate report on the Northridge neighborhood.
You have to give the average sales prices careful consideration. In 2015 two higher end and custom built homes sold and that raised the average sales price for the year. There are a wide variety of homes available in the Northridge neighborhood, and that is why you see a wide range on the sales prices.
If you own a Northridge home and are considering selling it, call me for a market analyzes of what your home might be worth. Now is a great time to put your home on the market. As I stated earlier the number of available homes is very low, and buyer activity is still fairly high even this early in the year.
Contact me for more information. I look forward to hearing from you.
I've lived on Colorado's Western Slope for over 26 years. I love this area and all it has to offer, and I enjoy sharing what I know about my home. As a REALTOR®, I also love to share my expertise in this area as well. If you need real estate information for Montrose County, or Delta County, Colorado...please give me a call.
**This listing information is from the local MLS for Delta County, CREN (Colorado Real Estate Network). Not all properties are sold or listed by the author. This information is intended to show trends in the real estate.