Hey guys. Sorry that I've been a bit absent here. I've been so busy getting my new business in place and simultaneously closing out the books on last year's business (so time consuming...and yes, I have a bookkeeper helping me). Almost done (I think).
Anyway, I'm in the midst of trying to grow 5 blog posts. More about this in an upcoming article (and this article is a part of that process). And, soon I have a new article I want to publish here...I just want to make sure it gets a bit more traction over next few days on social media and hope it will index well on google. (In the meantime, you can read about here: Biggest Flooring Mistakes Sellers Make...According to Real Estate Agents. Feel free to read and socially share.
For now, I just wanted to capture my top 5 articles that are generating the most Amazon income for me. The hope is that by strengthening them more, they will do even better in the future. So, here goes:
1. Best Brands of Polyurethane and the ones I recommend. This includes the best water borne poly and the best oil based polyurethane. And, yes, you can buy them directly from Amazon regardless of whether it's a DIY project or if you are hiring a professional (which is what I would recommend).
2. Affordable and Stylish Gray area rugs. These area rugs are all under $200. Hopefully, you can find one that fits your style. And, it also has my recommendation on best area rug pad. These are very important not only for your rug, but also for your hardwood floors.
3. Recommended Hardwood cleaners and other useful items for hardwood floors. This includes cleaning products, felt pads, doggie socks, hardwood registers/grilles and many other items that will help you with your floors.
4. Coretec Plus Review - This is a review of a relatively new and highly innovative product. It looks like hardwood, but it's waterproof. This article is already doing well with over 5,000 clicks/month. I wrote it end of December.
5. Best hardwood flooring for dogs. This article has been doing well for years, and now it got a new boost from a new Pinterest pin I created. I love that puppy. Isn't he or she so cute? I've been amazed at how Pinterest can drive traffic. I've been getting 12,000-13,000 clicks/month from Pinterest since January.
If you use pinterest and want to help me out with that pin, here's a link to it on my pinterest account.
My Amazon passive income continues to grow. Let's hope this month continues in that trend.