However, you’re quickly overwhelmed with options—all of which claim to be the best! So what do you do? How do you decide?
Lists are a dime a dozen on the Internet, but they often lack the depth we need to make a good decision.
In order to know what our best options are, we have to know the details. There are three specific avenues you can go through to receive a website design. All three of them have their own unique pros and cons.
None of them are necessarily superior to the other, but only one of the three options will be best suited for you or your business. How is this possible? It’s a great question! One of many we will answer in this blog.
- How important is my website to the success of my business?
- What do I want my website to do?
- Am I capable of designing a graphically appealing website that is easy to browse from any device or will I need to hire a professional?
- Am I capable of executing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or do I need an expert to do it for me?
- Am I willing and able to maintain a website once it’s up and running?
- What is my budget?
Answer these questions honestly, and keep them on hand as you read through this post. They’ll help you pinpoint which option is best for you.
There are three website design service types that we will cover: the do-it-yourself method, hiring a freelance website designer, or signing a contract with a web development and marketing agency.
Each one has it’s own strengths. We’ll address them all, so click here to get started with this important tutorial so you can make a decision based on the facts.