Darien, Ct. Spring Housing Market 2017.
The spring housing market for Darien, Connecticut is active with 27 new listing within the first 15 days of April for a total of 203 single family homes for sale. The price range for homes in Darien range from $545,000 up to $17,500,000 with the following breakdown in groups:
- 22 homes listed under $1,000,000.
- 32 homes listed between $1,000,000 to $1,500,000.
- 52 homes listed between $1,500,000 to $2,000,000.
- 59 homes listed between $2,000,000 to $3,000,000.
- 21 homes listed between $3,000,000 to $4,000,000.
- 12 homes listed between $4,000,000 to $6,000,000.
- 5 homes listed above $6,000,000.
Darien, Connecticut is a residential community of approximately 20,000 residents that spans approximately 14.9 square miles along Long Island Sound. Darien is only 38 miles from New York City, making for an efficient commute by car or Metro North Commuter Railway of 55 minutes to Grand Central Station, Manhattan.
For more information on Home Trends in Fairfield County, Connecticut contact DMK Real Estate. DMK providing step by step real estate assistance for buyers, sellers, builders, landlords and tenants.