Trivia question answers for Wednesday April 19, 2017
1. What cartoon character was in love with his boss' daughter, Neil Fenwick? Dudley DoRight
2. What is the Hawaiian word for "hello"? Aloha
3. In 2010, the Deepwater Horizon oil spill polluted the waters of what body of water? Gulf of Mexico
4. What body part's name come from the Latin word meaning "to stretch"? Tendon
Trivia questons for Thursday April 20, 2017
1. What planet is known for its rings?
2. What author created the character of Uncle Tom?
3. As a child, what did Casper the Friendly Ghost die from?
4. What is the official language of Papua New Guinea?
Enjoy your day!