How often do we say "TIME FLIES?" I'm famous for it. But, it's true. MAY 2017 is here and I honestly feel like I just put away the Christmas Decorations.
Anyway, let's move on and see 'What's Hapnin' in our San Bernardino Mountain Communities this spring & summer. Get out your calendars and mark your favorite dates!
- SKY PARK AT SANTA'S VILLAGE (formerly Santa's Village) in Sky Forest will have events happening all year. Check out their website.
- THE LAKE ARROWHEAD VILLAGE will be having events all during the summer like FREE SUMMER CONCERTS. Check out the Lake Arrowhead Free Summer Concerts Schedule @Center Stage.
- GARAGE SALE WEEKEND (Memorial Weekend) Grab a Mountain Newspaper for the map.
- THE TUTOR HOUSE Dining and Events. Always somethings exciting going on there!
- RIM OF THE WORLD HISTORICAL MUSEUM. This is a treasure to our mountains. It might be small, but it is LARGE with information & history. Check for opening date (usually Memorial Weekend).
- RIM OF THE WORLD WATER PARK in Lake Gregory. Usually opens Memorial Weeknd.
- HIKING & More in the San Bernardino Mountains. One special place to experience is HEART ROCK which begins on Forest Service Rd 2N03 - 1/4 mile south of Seeley Camp on Highway 138.
- CLASSIC WOODEN BOATS & WOODIE CARS SHOW (June 10, 2017)
- ART & WINE FESITVAL at Tavern Bay Beach Club (love this!)
- and more.
...and of course, if you're looking for that sweet cabin or lakefront home, call me.